propertyfinder.ae has today released its much anticipated Q1 2012 real estate report.
Since 2009, propertyfinder.ae has released quarterly reports highlighting key trends in the UAE real estate industry. The reports are an analysis tool for investors, renters and home buyers.
The report demonstrates the current UAE market broken down in various segments including popular communities, price brackets and property types.
The data is derived from over 1 million visits, over 125,000 properties from over 3,000 real estate brokers.
Some of the findings for rentals searches include:
• Jumeirah continues to drop in popularity
• Palm Jumeirah sees big year on year reduction in searches
• Springs continues to grow in popularity
• 14% of all rental searches are for properties listed between AED 100,000 and 200,000
Some of the findings for searches in the buy section include:
• Emirates Hills growing in popularity
• Discovery Gardens goes from 9th place to out of the top 20 as its popularity drops further
• The most popular price bracket is AED 500,000 to 1 million with 16.63% of searches
If you would like to find out more information about any of the data included in this report, please contact email@example.com